Looking out for the easiest way of making Panini without a Panini Press? This has been going around in my mind for a long time. There are many people who want to try out the recipe without investing for the press. This DIY is dedicated to you guys only, so read on for the solution.
How to Make a Panini without a Panini Press
Panini tastes the best when it is made on a Press. Note this point! You can check our article on Best Panini Press Reviews if you wish to opt the Press Way.
Now for others, who are not planning to get any Press unit, follow the guide given below. We will list out all the tools which are required for the processing followed with the steps on how to make the Panini without any Panini Press.
- Grill or anything similar to the Griddle pan
- Thick bread (the sturdy one)
- Fillings and the Cheese of course!
- One extra non-stick pan(small in size)
- Non-stick Turner
Steps for making a Panini without Panini Press are:
- Turn on the flame or the burner. Place the grill or any griddle pan on the stove. Wait for a while, and then apply some oil or butter on this grill.
- After the oil is heated rightly, place the bread (we are concerned about one single slice only). Now apply some butter on the bread surface.
- Time to add those mouth watering fillings. Insert the veggies, mushrooms, sausages, and Cheese!
- After you are done with the above step, take a new bread slice and place it on the top of the first slice.
- Now the real work begins. We need to press the sandwich (that’s why it is called the Panini Press!). For this take one small non-stick pan, and place it on the top of the sandwich.
- Well, now you know what you have to do! Using the pan, press the sandwich down firmly. Hold that press for some time, till one part of the bread is cooked well. As one side of the bread is done, you will find the grill marks on it. To get the marks, you must get one grilling kind of unit for this.
- Using the turner, carefully lift the sandwich and flip it. Time to get the other side grilled!
- Follow the same steps, press down the bread with the non-stick pan. Get the marks on the other side too.
- Continue the cooking till the sandwich turns brown and crispy! Serve them hot!
In this way, you can create your customized Panini Sandwiches without the presence of any Panini Press. Still, it won’t be as amazing as the Panini Pressed one. So we recommend you to get one Press to know the difference and get the best flavourful experience.
Let us know your thoughts on the same. Do you agree with us or not? For updates, visit our page Homeddict and follow for updates!